I consider myself to be the catalyst in the transformation of an individual’s smile. It is my responsibility to ensure the best care possible by using the most current technology and orthodontic techniques. I enjoy getting to know each one of my patients and to see them grow into a gorgeous smile. My attention to detail is key in crafting a beautiful smile, as they don’t just happen overnight. It is an experience that will take a little bit of time and some tender loving care to sculpt, but the end result will last a lifetime.
I feel so fortunate to have a staff that is second to none. Each member of my team cares about each patient and his or her individual experience. While we take orthodontics seriously, we do like to have fun! We pride ourselves on providing a world-class, unforgettable experience for our patients.
- Bachelor of Science – Purdue University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Dentistry – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana Dental Association
- Western Indiana Dental Society
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana University Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Hoosier Orthodontic Forum Study Club
Outside the Office
My ties to Terre Haute run deep. My wife and three daughters are new to the Terre Haute area but my mother and father were born and raised in Terre Haute and Bowling Green, respectfully. I have a lot of fond childhood memories from here, and am thrilled that my children get to experience those memories themselves. My wife and I are excited to begin a new chapter in our lives and grow within the Terre Haute community.
In addition to spending quality time with my family, I enjoy the outdoors, especially camping, cycling, and running.